A well-known company supplying water heating, home heating and cooling solutions to Plumbing Merchants and Dealers around New Zealand, our customers services team are looking for a new member.
We service our customers through telephone and email channels, providing our customers, merchants, tradesmen and homeowners with technical support, and product information.
This is a demanding and varied role in a small team of 7, located at the Airport Oaks area in Mangere Auckland. The hours of work will generally be Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.00pm.
About the role
· Provide customers with prompt and complete information, handle and resolve issues promptly and with a smile.
· Provide pricing and delivery information, following up on issues promptly.
· Process orders and service requests, working with our merchant customers, our service centres and dealer networks.
· Communicate and co-ordinate with our internal departments in a constructive and professional way.
· Manage opportunities and connect potential customers with our dealer network.
· Helping with customers and stakeholders by phone, website, email and face to face in a professional manner.
· The ability to be positive and unflappable in a pressured environment.
· Due to high demand in winter months planned leave from April to September is limited and must be agreed in advance.
The right candidate will have an excellent work history of reliability, excellent attendance and customer care. You are an excellent communicator, one who loves to find the solution to the problem and to delight our customers or colleagues. You will enjoy being supportive, providing information and advice, and be comfortable providing support via phone and email communication. Extensive product knowledge training will be provided to the right candidate.
Skills and Experience
· At least 5 years' customer services experience and record of stable Customer Service work history in Manufacturing, Freight, Transport or similar.
· Excellent English, written and oral, and strong and fast computer skills (touch typing) including Excel, Microsoft Office, and ERP systems.
· Used to a busy environment with high attention to detail, with excellent skills in prioritising and organising.
· Love to delight customers and stakeholders, advocate for and support customers through any challenges
· Work or personal knowledge related to home building or renovation, trade related relationships and appliance maintenance is an advantage.
Enjoy our benefits